Double Your Team’s Productivity in Ten Business Days
You need your teams to meet deadlines, produce high-quality work, and satisfy customers and stakeholders. The only certain way of achieving those is by dramatically increasing your team’s productivity.
Imagine that your team can get six months’ work done in just three months! And that work is better quality, higher-value than ever before.
Our consultant, Pedram Malek, just did this with a team at a major telecom. After two weeks, the team delivered more work than in the past six months combined.
Our founder, Mishkin Berteig, has been helping teams do this for over fifteen years.
This 10-day intensive program, doubles your team’s productivity with methods proven to work in any industry.
The program includes training, workshops, coaching and consulting conducted by two expert coaches. You and your team will go through a transformative process and by the end of two weeks you will know with certainty that your team has doubled (or more) its productivity.
Don’t wait until your team is in trouble!
- We measure your team’s current productivity (efficiency, quality, flow, value delivered).
- We work with you and your team for ten days in a high-intensity program.
- We measure your team’s new level of productivity.
We absolutely guarantee your satisfaction… if you aren’t satisfied you don’t pay!
How do we do this? Our expert coaches are able to apply the highest-value, easiest-to-implement techniques from:
- Agile methods such as Scrum and Kanban,
- transformative leadership practices for you and key team members,
- efficiency and quality improvements from Lean thinking,
- communication and collaboration skills from team-building,
- technical practices to simplify and accelerate problem-solving and development, and
- organizational change principles to get your whole team aligned and deeply committed to the work.
To find out more, provide your contact information below.
“We were able to do the Term Re-Price project again in just 37% of the time compared to our baseline. And defects don’t leave our development teams… we have zero defects in production.” – Cam Crosbie, Chief Information Officer