Pedram Malek Senior Coach and Trainer
Pedram has been developing software for over 10 years in a variety of industries and learning to apply Agile principles. Pedram trains and coaches Agile leaders and teams to strive for technical excellence using Agile practices to deliver high quality software. Pedram helps teams build technologies that focus on customer’s needs and are responsive to market conditions.
Pedram directs the development of BERTEIG’s core technology that supports our vision and strategy. When he is not training or coaching you can probably find him designing and building software using the Mongo Express ReactJS Node.js (MERN) framework.
Pedram joined BERTEIG in February 2017.
Certifications and Accreditations
- Certified Scrum Professional, Certified Scrum Developer, Certified Scrum Master, Certified Product Owner
- Kanban Management Professional, Team Kanban Practitioner,
- Leading SAFe
- BSc. in Computer Sciences
Selected Client List
- SCI Marketview, Carfax, Trader.ca, Scotiabank. CIHI (Canadian Institute of Health Information), Bell Media, Bell Canada, Infor, First National
- 14 years experience delivering technical solutions
- 7 years experience leading teams
- 6 years experience applying Agile engineering techniques