Shahin Sheidaei Agile Coach & Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT)
Shahin Sheidaei is an Accredited Kanban Trainer that teaches Kanban and Lean Change Management at all levels of an organisation.
As an Enterprise Agile Coach and Transformation Expert, Shahin has the skills to support meaningful change in a company setting and from the front of the classroom.
Shahin help teams, and organizations to become better and prosper beyond their potential. He guides them to become more productive and be adaptive in their journey of becoming a high-performing company.
Shahin has experience advising executives and leaders and helping them to communicate better, collaborate more and connect often. He coach and mentors individuals and groups to discover the most important entity for them to focus on.
Shahin has the skills to facilitate effective meetings and sessions for large groups and he uses Agile, Lean, and Software Craftsmanship as tools to effectively support clients.
With more than 14 years of experience in various capacities. Shahin is a seasoned Agile professional working in distinct industries such as the Public Sector, Start-ups, Global Enterprises, Financial, Entertainment, Telecommunication Sectors, Fortune Global 500s, Forbes Global 2000s, Canada Top 100s, Research & Development, and Government Organizations.
Shahin has contributed in various roles such as an Agile Coach, Lean Change Agent, Organizational Transformer, Facilitator, Scrum Master, Team Lead, Speaker, Community Builder, Trainer, Developer, Researcher, and Analyst.
Shahin is also a Community Architect, a Blogger and a keen Podcast Host.
– Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT)
– Kanban Maturity Model (KMM)
– Kanban Management Professional (KMP)
– Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
– Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
– ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC)
– ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF)
– ICAgile Certified Professional – Agility in the Enterprise (ICP-ENT)
– Certified LeSS Practitioner
– Disciplined Agile Master (DA)
– Scaled Agile Framework – SAFE Agilist (SA)
– Integral Agile Transformation Framework